Thursday, February 12, 2015

The life of a huge nerd.

I've decided I'm going to put a "soundtrack" to some of my blog posts in the following manner:


You don't have to listen. In fact, I'm sure many of you may think it's quite obnoxious. But I think it makes my blog more exciting, so DEAL WITH IT. jk whatev. But if you do listen, I recommend headphones because this song has really great stereo effects in it. So cool!

I'm a nerd.

I may not play a lot of video games any more, but I sure played them a lot when I was younger. As you can probably tell, I still get into the music now and then. Which I think is fine. I love pretty much all music. Music can bring dull things to life. It can draw emotions and feelings out of you, and dramatically affect your well being. Music also gives you the ability to multi-task. You can be entertained and get dozens of other things done, all at the same time! All for only $19.99!!

Anyway, back to nerdness...

I don't know if video games are what makes me a nerd. I mean, there are other things that contribute quite significantly to my nerd-dom. Some of which are: I have an insatiable desire to take things apart and use them for something else, my near obsession with robots, and when I have time, I like to play a little game called Warhammer 40,000. (There's a whole lot of nerdery going on in that video. You have been warned.) Do I have time to play right now?? Heck no. I spend all of my time doing other nerdy things like solving stuff like this:


Or this:


These sort of thing takes a long time to work out...

So I'm a nerd. And I love it. 

I recently started something that I really enjoy: Nerd Fitness. I'm really not in bad physical shape, but I've never been in great physical shape. My cousin posted this article, and it really got me thinking about where I want to be in the future and how much I've thought about how it would be skraight up awesome to be in fantastic shape. That article was the bait to get me hooked, for sure. I've read almost all of their posts and started their workouts. Great stuff. If you're a nerd, and even if you aren't, I'm shamelessly throwing in a plug for these guys. Go check it out, because unlike most fitness articles or websites, Nerd Fitness articles actually make sense. They also focus a lot on changing your life and living to the fullest, not just fitness. Plus all of the diagrams are made of legos and action figures and stuff. Win!

Anyway, thanks for reading another short blog post. Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment