Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's-a me! :D

Hi!

Many people seem to want to get to know me (or maybe I just like to think so), so I figured that since I tend to be a little shy, I'd start something that people can read about me. So, this blog is about me.

So as an introduction, I'm an electrical engineer (hence the name of the blog), or at least an aspiring one.

I was raised in a musical home, where I spent my time imagining, playing, getting excited about taking things apart (and even more excited when I could get them back together and not get in trouble), and playing way too many video games. I served a mission for the LDS church, and when I returned, I finally decided to learn about music, hoping to learn more about myself in the meantime.

I learned a lot, both about music and me. I would never take back that time, but I started to realize that I probably couldn't make the living that I wanted out of music, and went to what I've always been good at: Engineering.

I eventually got married to the most wonderful girl in the world, and now I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Utah, and I love it. And by it, I mean my life.

To skip the long stories, and get to the good stuff, here's a list of things that I love:

  • Building things
  • Fixing things
  • Coming up with creative solutions to problems
  • Playing guitar
  • Panda bears
  • Singing
  • 3d printers
  • Hobby R/C
  • Peanut butter
  • Being a nerd
  • My wife
  • Making my wife smile
  • Tater tots
  • Robots

There's a lot of things you may find in this blog, for instance, I may post quotes, pictures, videos, memes, or just something that happens to be on my mind at the time, or I may post some random acts of nerdery, or something about projects I'm working on... so pretty much just my life.

So that's all for today!

I know it's short, but to help you feel better, here's a video of a sneezing baby panda.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment